Beauty Secret – The perfect foundation in six steps
- The first step to create a great make-up is finding a moisturizer that fits your skin type. There are a lot of make-up artists, who work with Embryolisse, which I also really like as a foundation for my skin.
- After that you should apply a concealer, which is slightly brighter than the tone of your make-up. Carefully dab the concealer onto your under eye area with your finger, focus on the darkest area first, because it is easier. A common mistake is that many people apply it to too wide of an area. In doing so, the concealer won’t be as effective in covering up dark circles. It’s all about brightening up the shadows. I use Touche Éclat by Yves Saint Laurent for many years now.
- Next thing is the make-up. My best secret tip when it comes to make-up is Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation. It’s easy to apply, doesn’t become spotty and it makes for a lovely glow. I recommend using a Blender to put on the make-up instead of using your hands, because it blends better. Meanwhile there a many imitator, the original one, however, is from beautyblender and can be bought at Douglas for instance. First put the make-up on the back of the hand, wet the Beauty Blender and wring it out well (it should be moist). And then carefully apply the make-up. Start in the area that needs the most cover up, red blemishes for example.
- In case stubborn black heads or red spots come through, I recommend Secret Camouflage by Laura Mercier. Tip: Apply the belmish cream either with your litle finger or a small paint brush towork more precisely – don’t use your index finger.
- It looks best with a pinch of powder, for example Blot Powder from MAC. Focus on the T-zone. Tip: Use a small brush instead of a tassel, because it looks more natural.
- Last but not least freshen up your complexion by using a bronzer. My favorite is the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish. Apply using a large, soft brush onto the cheeks. Many people forget to shade the forehead, in doing so the bronzer has a more even effect. Simply apply it to both temples.
[uncode_slider slider_interval=”5000″ slider_navspeed=”400″ slider_loop=”yes”]